A Virtual Writing Group

“I write for the same reason I breathe-because if I didn't, I would die.”- Isaac Asimov

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grounds for Dismissal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tangynt
Admin

PostSubject: Grounds for Dismissal   Mon 30 Aug 2010, 5:27 am

Let's hope it never comes to this for anyone, but here's the list just so everyone is aware.

• Total disregard for the posted Rules. You'll receive a couple warnings, but it's three strikes and you're out. Members with strikes will be put on probation until their strikes are reduced to zero. Each strike takes three weeks to absolve. Three concurrent strikes results in dismissal.

For example: If a member has two strikes and goes three weeks without receiving a third, their strikes will be lowered to one. Afterwards, if they receive another strike, their strikes will raise back to two. Constant recurring strikes will be examined for possible dismissal.

• Outright belligerence. We're all adults here, or at least professionals, there is zero tolerance for outright bashing, insults and maliciousness.

• Lack of participation. It is requested that everyone post at least four times a week, and "This is cool, I like it" does not count. We understand that life needs to be lived and sometimes gets in the way. If you're going to be unable to post for a while, or are going to miss a meeting do let us know.

Once a member has been dismissed, they will be unable to rejoin unless a majority vote from the remaining members says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/tangynt/work

Grounds for Dismissal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1